Hello everyone!! I have been in artistic mood lately so I thought it would be a perfect time to create this post. I wasn’t tagged by anyone to do this but I saw this award at ChicNerdReads and I absolutely loved it! This is a great way for me to learn more about my fellow bloggers!
The Blogger Aesthetic Award was created by Liam @ Hey Ashers!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
Sydney @ Sydneysshelves
Elizabeth @ Itsmisselizabeth
Sam @ River-Moose Reads
Lindsey @ Paradisbooks
And anyone else who would like to do it! Have fun everyone! 🙂