Hello lovelies! Happy Sunday! I hope you all are having a great day. Recently I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and I would like to thank the lovely Ellie over at Capitol Books for nominating me! I am so excited to share my answers!
To start off, here are the Rules:
- Show the award on your blog (image widget)
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice *ERMAGAWD*
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination(hyperlink)
7 DIFFERENT FACTS ABOUT ME
- I have a Bachelors Degree in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry and a Masters in Business and Science.
- I am originally from Chennai, India and I came to the US when I was about 5 years old
- Besides hip hop and pop music, my other favorite type of music genre is Kpop; I really love the choreography, fashion and the infectious energy from the performances. Dancing is something that I love to do as well so when I see something with a good choreo, it automatically catches my attention 🙂
- The longest I have stayed up to finish a book in one sitting is 4AM and that book was An Ember in the Ashes. My mom woke up early that morning and walked into my room and was like “What the heck are you doing?” lol – If you guys enjoy a high intensity, action packed and suspenseful thrillers, you should definitely pick up this book since I absolutely loved it!
- My favorite Disney film of all time is The Lion King – which always makes me cry like a baby but I CAN’T HELP IT!!! *SOBS*
- I used to write so many fantasy stories with pirates, faeries, kings and queens back in the fourth grade. I even wrote a middle grade trilogy involving four kids, magic and solving mysteries around the world.
- I loved watching Anime when I was young. Some of my favorites were Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors, Digimon, etc I used to love Cardcaptors so much I used to pretend I was one lol
I nominate the following bloggers:
If I nominated you and you’ve already been nominated, I am really sorry about that.
Please do give these blogs a follow, they are absolutely amazing 🙂