Hello everyone! Time for another Blog Award Yayyyy! A huge thank you to Ellie @CapitolBooks for nominating me for this award! You can check out her post HERE. And if you haven’t already done so, please give her a follow! I love reading her posts! 🙂
I know I have already been nominated for this Award before but I really loved her questions and I wanted to share my answers with you all 🙂
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
1. What is your favorite book from 2016?
Gosh, its hard to choose just one. My favorite books would probably be the entire Lunar Chronicles series, An Ember in the Ashes and Six of Crows. However, with the release of Crooked Kingdoms and the future release of Heartless, we may have more to add to the list lol
2. Do you prefer paperback or hardcover books?
Personally I enjoy reading paperbacks but I like the way hardcovers look on my bookshelves 🙂
3. How long have you been blogging for?
I am pretty new to the book community as a whole. I only started this blog around May 2016 so it hasn’t been long but I received so much support from you all so I am quite happy that I decided to start this blog.
4. What is your favorite genre?
High Fantasy/Magic/Sci Fi
5. E-books or physical books
Physical books for sure! I love the feel of having a book in your hand while reading, I don’t know why lol
6. Where is your favorite place to read?
My BED 🙂 Light up a candle, snuggle into a warm blanket and then read away into the night!
7. Fantasy or contemporary books?
Definitely fantasy! I generally view reading books as a way to escape from my real world and immerse myself into a fantastical world of royalty, magic, sci-fi, etc. So reading contemporary isn’t that different from reality so I find it hard to embrace this genre. However, I am trying to read a few contemporary books to change this. If you have any suggestions let me know below!
- Do you have any hyped book which did not live up to your expectations? Why?
- Would you rather be a cyborg or a wizard/witch?
- Choose the most ruthless villain from any books you have read
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is the most scariest book you have ever read?
- Coffee or Tea?
- Were there any books/characters that had a positive impact in your life?
I NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING:
If I nominated you and you’ve already been nominated, I am really sorry about that.
Please give these awesome blogs a follow! I absolutely love reading their posts!