Thank You To @icebreaker694 for Nominating Me!!
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
What’s currently on your TBR?
Urgh the list is huge, you have no idea. But for this month, I am planning to read the Darkest Minds trilogy along with The Wrath and the Dawn. I have also yet to read the Throne of Glass series and the Fallen Kingdom series which I heard nothing but great things about so I am pretty sure I will start on them soon!
Who’s the best book boyfriend/girlfriend?
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME????
To start of, there is no way I can pick one fictional boyfriend. Believe me, I have a huge list and its only going to get bigger! But if I have to name a few, I would say:
- Captain Thorne from the Lunar Chronicles
- Patch from Hush Hush
- Warner from Shatter Me Trilogy (please read the entire series before you judge me lol)
- Tarver from These Broken Stars
- Jamie from the Doon series
- Li Wei from Soundless
- And of course Harry Potter – I mean he’s a wizard!
#SummerRaps (make your own #SummerRaps, visit Twitter for examples)
Oh Gawd, I’m gonna be horrible at this haha Ok here it goes:
Summer’s ma time
You don’t get it do you?
We be turnin up
Just hanging with ma crew
Who’s your favorite pet in a book?
I think I would have to pick Hedwig. I mean how cool would it be to send messages to your friends/relatives using an owl. Its super cute! I want one!!!
Any summer plans?
Hmmm . . . I think maybe come camping trips, hanging out with my college friends who I haven’t seen for a while, trips to the beach, barbecue lunches, and possibly six flags!
Pick 3 book characters that you’d take with you to the beach for slushies, surf, and sun
Hmmm . . . I feel like I would take Laia from the Ember in the Ashes, mostly cause this girl deserves a break and goes through so much I just want to give her a hug. I would also probably bring Captain Thorne since he would probably put a smile on everyone’s faces with his silly remarks and antics. And lastly, maybe Minho since he is the most athletic and I am pretty sure he would enjoy running down the shoreline.
ERMAGAWD Thorne and Minho at the beach!!
I think for me it would be having a series in the same format. For example, I would like them to all be in paperback or all hardcover but not a mix. I don’t know why, it just irks me for some reason.
My Questions for You
- If you can live any fictional world, which one would it be and why?
- What made you start reading and why do you like it so much?
- Was there a book where you loved the side characters more than the main characters? If so, which one and why?
- Would you rather face Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter) or Queen Levana (The Lunar Chronicles) on a one to one battle?
- Besides reading, what do you like to do in your free time?
- What is you typical coffee order at Starbucks?
- What is your favorite fairy tale or Disney movie when you were a child?
Sorry if you have already done this tag! You don’t have to do again if you don’t want to. But for everyone else, have fun! And let me know if you have your answers up and I will definitely check them out!